Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New activities at the camp!

What a nice schedule of Percy Jackson! 

- Well, after Percy got to the camp he go to search Chiron, but he did not find him, so he went to the arena to practice a little bit. In there he met with his new instructor Quintus, that is replacing Mr. D (Dynisus God of Wine and Principle of the Camp). They were talking but after that just Chiron appeared and Percy told him everything, he take him to the congress of satyrs were Grover was there. Grover is the best friend satyr of Percy, the congress were warning him that he has a limit of time to find Pan. After that they went to dinner time were everyone was there celebrating and enjoying while Chiron received the news that Luke, the enemy of Percy, is trying to attack the Camp someday threw the labyrinth.    


I have a worry... 

- "The magical borders have kept this camp safe for hundreds of years" (46).

- This quote had let me some questions in my mind that are the next ones. If they say that they have been protected for years, why on the past books monsters had entered into the camp with no problem? So I think that´s a bad use of language in the book they need to fix it, because there have been furies that entered that special camp, so the author make a mistake.  
 

It´s getting better and better!

- I have to admit that this book is getting better and better, I don´t know what type of language those the author use but it makes me feel special about it. It´s like I enter the story or like I am imagine it like a movie. So whenever I start reading a Percy Jackson novel, I want to finish instantly because it´s so amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment